Available Year Round
Call For Rates!
Romantic Getaway Package
*These restaurants require reservations. Please let us know the reservation time when you book.
Maine Lobster Getaway Package
Rates are per package per night.
Package rates are subject to change without notice. Rate quotes involving extra persons in the room on the dinner packages include lodging and breakfast for the extra persons only. Excludes holiday periods. Advance reservations are suggested.
Your Dining Certificate will read:
The couple identified may order from all menus and is responsible for any amount over $50 appearing on the check for the meals. This gift certificate may be used for food, beverages and applicable taxes. Gratuity is NOT included. There will be NO cash refunds. Please enjoy your dining experience.
Dining Note: Not all restaurants are available during all dates of stay. Restaurants may close on certain days, have limited hours of operation and may not be available due to private functions.
Off Season Package Policies
- Check-in time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out time: 11:00 AM
- All room rates are based upon double occupancy with Pantry Sideboard Breakfast.
- Children under 12 are free.
- $15 per extra person ages 12 and over (in excess of 2)
- Roll-a-way beds are available for $15 per night.
- Maximum occupancy is 4 to 5 persons per room depending upon the room.
- No minimum stay required most of the off-season except, Christmas Prelude.
- 2 Night minimum in July and August.
- A 50% deposit is required to guarantee the reservation. MasterCard, Visa, Amex, Discover Card, Travelers Checks, and personal checks accepted for deposits.
- Special Package Rate quotes involving extra persons in the room on the dinner packages include lodging and breakfast for the extra persons only.
- Lodging Taxes are included in Special Package prices.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Sorry, but no pets at the Kings Port Inn. Our sister inn, The Lodge at Turbat's Creek can accommodate pets.
Deposits are required at the time of reservation. A 50% Deposit is due at time of reservation.
Once you have secured your reservation with a deposit, you are fully obligated for your entire stay. If, for any reason, you must cancel your reservation, we will gladly refund your deposit, less a $20 cancellation fee, with at least fourteen days notice. In the event that you must make a cancellation within fourteen days of the arrival date, you can avoid forfeiting the deposit by rebooking the reservation for a future date. We will not refund your deposit.
We require 90 Days notice when canceling groups and bus tours.